Thursday 6 November 2008

Hooray! I'm finally managing to download the How To Write guides from the Guardian, took me forever to find them. Hopefully some of the exercises will be helpful. I've got an email from Danny about a creative 'unblocking' weekend - sounds like cerebral irrigation for creative constipation!

I'm not too good today though, I had to go to the doctor this morning which made me nervous all night. I was sat outside the uni library with my notebook last night while Arkady printed some stuff for me. It feels so much like uni has just spat me out into some awful abyss. I'm glad I had my new notebook with me, it's not a snazzy looking one but it's small enough to carry pretty much everywhere so hopefully I won't lose as many good ideas through my porous memory.

No comments: